Aktuelle Zeit: 20. Apr 2024, 09:21

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 11. Apr 2012, 23:39 

Hi guys!

First of all we apologize, because we don´t speak German.

We would like to show you the adaptation of a Talbot Sunbeam with a Tecno Slot 1/43 Chassis. There are 7 sequences, each one with 6 pictures.

We hope you enjoy with that,

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Best regards,
Francesc

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 11. Apr 2012, 23:39 

BeitragVerfasst: 13. Apr 2012, 21:51 

Some bigger pictures

Bild

Bild

Bild

Best regards,
Francesc

BeitragVerfasst: 14. Apr 2012, 09:31 

On Carrera Go!!! track

Bild

Best regards,
Francesc

BeitragVerfasst: 14. Apr 2012, 09:36 
Special Member
Special Member

tecno-slot hat geschrieben:
Hi guys!

We would like to show you the adaptation of a Talbot Sunbeam with a Tecno Slot 1/43 Chassis. There are 7 sequences, each one with 6 pictures.

Best regards,
Francesc

Let me play the bad boy once again....

In my opinion you do not want to show any adaptation - this simply is a by -product.

You want to promote your chassis.

This is the third article with absolute identical text, identical technology, only very little differences in assembly.

I think it is no use introducing any more variants of the same subject.

Meanwhile even the most unexperienced slotracer ought to have understood the assembly steps and the adaptation. Especially since we are scratchbuilders here and know what we do.

Sorry, but for me this is a kind of misuse of this forum.

We are not a sale platform.

Roland

The second mouse gets the cheese.

BeitragVerfasst: 14. Apr 2012, 09:37 
Special Member
Special Member

On Carrera Go!!! track

Best regards,
Francesc

What for ? There are already six photos "on track" in your assembly article.

Will the next photo be "On Artin track" and then "On Kyosho track " ???

Roland

Besides - the wheels are way too big in diameter and the inserts are totally wrong and ugly:

http://artbycliff.com/blog/public/Talbo ... r2_800.jpg

http://rallye-info.com/images/photos/mi ... 20777W.jpg

BeitragVerfasst: 14. Apr 2012, 10:01 

blacky hat geschrieben:
Hi guys!

Best regards,
Francesc

Let me play the bad boy once again....

In my opinion you do not want to show any adaptation - this simply is a by -product.

You want to promote your chassis.

This is the third article with absolute identical text, identical technology, only very little differences in assembly.

I think it is no use introducing any more variants of the same subject.

Meanwhile even the most unexperienced slotracer ought to have understood the assembly steps and the adaptation. Especially since we are scratchbuilders here and know what we do.

Sorry, but for me this is a kind of misuse of this forum.

We are not a sale platform.

Roland

The only intention of the posts is to show the different ways of adaptations for different body cars, and to help people that could need more information to do that.

Also we think that all posts have the same target: slot car wolrd promotion and growth

Francesc

BeitragVerfasst: 14. Apr 2012, 10:23 

blacky hat geschrieben:
On Carrera Go!!! track

Best regards,
Francesc

What for ? There are already six photos "on track" in your assembly article.

Will the next photo be "On Artin track" and then "On Kyosho track " ???

Roland

Besides - the wheels are way too big in diameter and the inserts are totally wrong and ugly:

http://artbycliff.com/blog/public/Talbo ... r2_800.jpg

http://rallye-info.com/images/photos/mi ... 20777W.jpg

There is no any special intention to show the adaptations on different tracks. About Kyosho track, is true, in a few weeks we will start our tests on it.

As you know in the rally world each team has his own wheels. Like example....

Bild

In this case we think that for this model the standard wheels of the kit are very similar to the diecast. There is always the possiblity to adapt the original inserts or to paint it.

Francesc

BeitragVerfasst: 14. Apr 2012, 15:31 

Hello
I can not get used to the chassis, the screws alone is something I am building my bike 1/1 no thanks.

BeitragVerfasst: 14. Apr 2012, 21:27 

ovali hat geschrieben:
Hello
I can not get used to the chassis, the screws alone is something I am building my bike 1/1 no thanks.

Thanks ovali for your opinion

BeitragVerfasst: 14. Apr 2012, 23:14 
Special Member
Special Member

The only intention of the posts is to show the different ways of adaptations for different body cars, and to help people that could need more information to do that.

Also we think that all posts have the same target: slot car wolrd promotion and growth

Francesc

I´m bored to repeat things, but : We are scratchbuilders and don´t need five hundred variations of the same theme.

By your posts only one thing is being promoted - your chassis. But in no way the "slotcar world".

"Growth" of what ? The only thing growing by your posts is the number of posts - and if you are lucky the number of sold chassis. Nothing else.

Just as I said: Persistent self - promotion.

And btw.- this chassis is really not very universally applicable because of the restriction to one motor dimension.

Finally as to the wheels and your answer : Please show me an original car with too big wheels - especialy rallye - and such ugly modern inserts ( hubs )

And stop showing twenty more variations of the same boring thing.

Roland

BeitragVerfasst: 15. Apr 2012, 15:20 

blacky hat geschrieben:

Francesc

I´m bored to repeat things, but : We are scratchbuilders and don´t need five hundred variations of the same theme.

By your posts only one thing is being promoted - your chassis. But in no way the "slotcar world".

"Growth" of what ? The only thing growing by your posts is the number of posts - and if you are lucky the number of sold chassis. Nothing else.

Just as I said: Persistent self - promotion.

And btw.- this chassis is really not very universally applicable because of the restriction to one motor dimension.

Finally as to the wheels and your answer : Please show me an original car with too big wheels - especialy rallye - and such ugly modern inserts ( hubs )

And stop showing twenty more variations of the same boring thing.

Roland

Thanks for your opinion, but it's just your opinion, there are colleagues who appreciate this type of message, so have a little respect for other people. If you are bored, distract yourself and if you do not like the post has easy solution, do not open.

If you had set, not always the same operation, precisely because of the possibilities of the chassis .... if you have information of any 1/43 chassis with more possiblities, please show it, will be very happy to have this information.

The wheels are from SCX compact and are we supply, but you always have the possibility to paint or attach the insert of the diecast. Some examples:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Francesc

BeitragVerfasst: 15. Apr 2012, 16:24 

Hello
So what is great about the sheet metal chassis angle? What kind of axles, the chassis what an adjustable wheelbase up? what kind of engine is it? Watch once then you look at my chassis looks like a universal chassis out. High-quality processing and good development. Anything with 2.38 mm-growing parts and ball bearings.

greeting

Please send me one to test if it is so good.

BeitragVerfasst: 15. Apr 2012, 16:56 

ovali hat geschrieben:
Hello
So what is great about the sheet metal chassis angle? What kind of axles, the chassis what an adjustable wheelbase up? what kind of engine is it? Watch once then you look at my chassis looks like a universal chassis out. High-quality processing and good development. Anything with 2.38 mm-growing parts and ball bearings.

greeting

Universal Chassis Slot Kit to adapt 1:43 static vehicles or similar to Slot. Includes complete mechanics for operation.

High quality materials:
- Aluminum chassis, length 80mm
- Polyamide graphite bearings auto-lubricating
- High density polyethylene foam
- Polyamide support guide
- Galvanized screws
- SCX mechanics
Axels distance: from 42,4mm to 81,9mm
Wheight: 26 grs.

Components list:
1 right frame 1 left frame
1 motor, 12V - 22.000 r.p.m. 1 traction pinion, 8 teeth
1 transmission gear, 32 teeth 1 front axle, Ø2.2x41
2 bearings 2 separators
1 traction axle, Ø2.2x41.5 2 electrical cables
4 wheels, Ø12.54x5.78 4 pneumatics, Ø14.75x7
1 magnet 1 guide support
1 guide with fitted braids 1 motor ring
2 M2x20mm screws 2 brass rivets
3 M2 self-blocking nuts 1 M2x25mm screw
2 Ø2mm washers 1 polyethylene foam
1 reusable plastic box

More details in our site

BeitragVerfasst: 15. Apr 2012, 18:24 
Special Member
Special Member

Thanks for your opinion, but it's just your opinion, there are colleagues who appreciate this type of message, so have a little respect for other people. If you are bored, distract yourself and if you do not like the post has easy solution, do not open.

I repeat a third time : THIS IS NOT A SALE PROMOTION FORUM !!!

.....if you have information of any 1/43 chassis with more possiblities, please show it, will be very happy to have this information.

As to " chassis with more possibilities".......If you can read, you will find a much more universal chassis here in the forum. One tip to make it easier for you - it is made either from CFK or GFK - as one likes.

As to your kit : I MUST buy these axles, wheels, tyres and gears, no matter if I want them or not.
For that part enforcement the kit is too expensive.

Bild

Sorry but uglier is not possible.
And the chassis protruding so much under the body totally defaces the aesthetics and view of that originally beautiful car. Ugly and impossible. The worst solution for a model car I´ve seen until now.

BeitragVerfasst: 15. Apr 2012, 18:34 
Special Member
Special Member

ovali hat geschrieben:
Hello

greeting

Ovali,

die machen nichts Anderes als das, was Du auch getan hast. Also - gaaanz ruhig bleiben und durchatmen.
Und sie haben nicht gegen Dein Chassis gewettert. Also tue Du es auch nicht - und nimm nicht alles gleich so persönlich. Gundsatz ist, dass es gut ist, wenn verschiedene Leute überhaupt Initiative entwickeln und etwas anbieten. Dafür sind ihnen - also auch Dir - genügend potentielle "Kunden" zu Recht dankbar. Und je mehr Verschiedenes produziert wird, desto breiter kann man Bedürfnisse abdecken.

Also bis hierhin steh ich hinter den Spaniern.
Aber ab da gefällt es mir nicht mehr. Einmal anbieten und zeigen, okay. Aber die Leute hier dauernd mit Schleichwerbung belästigen - egal unter welchem Deckmäntelchen - das geht nicht.
Und der Fairness halber sage ich es denen genauso wie ich es Dir gesagt hatte.

Okay ?

Gruß

Roland

BeitragVerfasst: 15. Apr 2012, 18:52 

Da kann ich blacky nur zustimmen, ich kenne das Gefühl, wenn man etwas initiiert hat und dann plötzlich einer mit einem billigeren, besseren(?), schöneren oder auf jedenfall anders gearteten Produkt daherkommt. Und das dann noch vielleicht aus den eigenen Reihen. Da hab ich mit doch einigem Aufwand einmal das ACIS aus dem Boden getreten und hatte damit doch einigen Erfolg, war konkurenzlos billig (fahrfertig um die 20.-!) und habe auch im 1:43 Bereich nur zufriedene Kunden gehabt. Da wurde hier im Forum plötzlich das Penelope Pitlane Messingchassis propagiert und aus war´s. Das ist der Lauf der Dinge, seit her bin ich vorsichtiger mit großen Investitionen. Tecno Slot geht´s genauso, die haben auch investiert und müssen ihr Produkt loswerden um die Kosten reinzuspielen, sind aber hier an der falschen Adresse.
With other words: we from the Scratchbuilt-Forum are the wrong adress for a chassis like this, it´s possibel that some of us would buy it but most of the member´s here will prefer to built a chassis of their own. By the way, for me it´s easier and even more respectable to take some pieces of metal or plastic and clue or screw a special self-made chassis under my covers than to order some parts in spain . Sorry guy´s!

BeitragVerfasst: 15. Apr 2012, 19:30 

Hallo Roland
das geht in Ordnung sorry, auch wenn es so garnicht so gemeint war (gewettert) aber ich bleibe ruhig und akzeptiere Deinen Einspruch.
Und netten Gruß wie immer ovali,,,,,

BeitragVerfasst: 22. Apr 2012, 19:39 

blacky hat geschrieben:

I repeat a third time : THIS IS NOT A SALE PROMOTION FORUM !!!

.....if you have information of any 1/43 chassis with more possiblities, please show it, will be very happy to have this information.

As to " chassis with more possibilities".......If you can read, you will find a much more universal chassis here in the forum. One tip to make it easier for you - it is made either from CFK or GFK - as one likes.

As to your kit : I MUST buy these axles, wheels, tyres and gears, no matter if I want them or not.
For that part enforcement the kit is too expensive.

Bild

Sorry but uglier is not possible.
And the chassis protruding so much under the body totally defaces the aesthetics and view of that originally beautiful car. Ugly and impossible. The worst solution for a model car I´ve seen until now.

Hi Blacky, message understood ....

We are a small manufacturer, we believe we make a good commercial product worth ...with a lot of settings, you are right this forum is not right for our adaptations...we will stop with them, we only will shortly publish the "technical specifications" of our 1/43 chassis, as we believe that for some colleagues may be of interest .... but I see that in this forum you make your owns chassis ....

Concerning the Mercedes 190, I agree with you that is not the best adaptation ... only an example for the wheel ... some better pictures ....

Bild

Bild

I hope someday we personally know to change impressions of the world's slot, that after all is our hobby.

Regards,
Francesc

BeitragVerfasst: 22. Apr 2012, 19:42 

wobl hat geschrieben:
Da kann ich blacky nur zustimmen, ich kenne das Gefühl, wenn man etwas initiiert hat und dann plötzlich einer mit einem billigeren, besseren(?), schöneren oder auf jedenfall anders gearteten Produkt daherkommt. Und das dann noch vielleicht aus den eigenen Reihen. Da hab ich mit doch einigem Aufwand einmal das ACIS aus dem Boden getreten und hatte damit doch einigen Erfolg, war konkurenzlos billig (fahrfertig um die 20.-!) und habe auch im 1:43 Bereich nur zufriedene Kunden gehabt. Da wurde hier im Forum plötzlich das Penelope Pitlane Messingchassis propagiert und aus war´s. Das ist der Lauf der Dinge, seit her bin ich vorsichtiger mit großen Investitionen. Tecno Slot geht´s genauso, die haben auch investiert und müssen ihr Produkt loswerden um die Kosten reinzuspielen, sind aber hier an der falschen Adresse.
With other words: we from the Scratchbuilt-Forum are the wrong adress for a chassis like this, it´s possibel that some of us would buy it but most of the member´s here will prefer to built a chassis of their own. By the way, for me it´s easier and even more respectable to take some pieces of metal or plastic and clue or screw a special self-made chassis under my covers than to order some parts in spain . Sorry guy´s!

Hi Wobl, message understood ..

Best regards,
Francesc

BeitragVerfasst: 22. Apr 2012, 20:02 
Special Member
Special Member

Best regards,
Francesc

Francesco, we have a category called "SONSTIGES-STAMMTISCH-VORSTELLUNGEN-BEKANNTMACHUNGEN".

Publish you new products there. Once, short, memorable, with a few informative photos. Your commitment to slotracing is praiseworthy of course. The problem was the wrong place of your promo and the intense repetiton of the introduction of the same item once and again. Everyone is glad to hear about news. But not permanently the same.. okay ?

Regards, Roland

BeitragVerfasst: 22. Apr 2012, 21:04 

blacky hat geschrieben:

Best regards,
Francesc

Francesco, we have a category called "SONSTIGES-STAMMTISCH-VORSTELLUNGEN-BEKANNTMACHUNGEN".

Publish you new products there. Once, short, memorable, with a few informative photos. Your commitment to slotracing is praiseworthy of course. The problem was the wrong place of your promo and the intense repetiton of the introduction of the same item once and again. Everyone is glad to hear about news. But not permanently the same.. okay ?

Regards, Roland

Hi Roland,

What means "SONSTIGES-STAMMTISCH-VORSTELLUNGEN-BEKANNTMACHUNGEN".? and where I can post our "technical specifications" ?

:danke
Francesc (no Francesco)

BeitragVerfasst: 22. Apr 2012, 22:58 
Special Member
Special Member

Hi Roland,

What means "SONSTIGES-STAMMTISCH-VORSTELLUNGEN-BEKANNTMACHUNGEN".? and where I can post our "technical specifications" ?

Francesc (no Francesco)

Hi Francesco, look there :

94048463nx42111/sonstiges-stammtisch-vorstellungen-bekanntmachungen-f3/

This is the right place for commercial postings.

buenas noches,

Roland

BeitragVerfasst: 23. Apr 2012, 21:27 

blacky hat geschrieben:
Hi Roland,

Francesc (no Francesco)

Hi Francesco, look there :

94048463nx42111/sonstiges-stammtisch-vorstellungen-bekanntmachungen-f3/

This is the right place for commercial postings.

buenas noches,

Roland

:danke Roland

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde