Aktuelle Zeit: 25. Apr 2024, 11:50

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Nacional Pescara (1931-1933)
BeitragVerfasst: 3. Feb 2007, 18:06 

HISTORIA

THE NACIONAL PESCARA In 1929, the Spanish government (sponsorship of the Spanish real family) decides to create a Spanish automobile industry, that was based on Barcelona with the name of “makes National of the Automobile”. This “factory” will construct the National Fished.

Two men were pioneering of this company, Don engineer Raul Páteras, Marquess of Fished (with its illusion and its capital), helped by their son Enrique and Italian engineer Moglia. Hispanic Switzerland was one of the main suppliers of qualified personnel for the factory of Pateras, that during 1929 presented/displayed its first automobile and a catalogue of the mark was designed where different types from chassis and motors settled down

In 1931, a model of luxury with 10 cylinders of 3993 cc appears Also a motor of 4.1 liters with 10 cylinders seted out to equip to a future supersport model. If we go more far, are tests that in National-Fish one also worked in a model of 10 cylinders in line () denominated “Tipo P” and in a version of competition of this model (Tipo PSS). That had been able to make with this machine our pilots?

He objective is the design and execution of an automobile extraordinary, able to compare itself with the best ones of its time. It was tried to construct four different chassis, one of economic character, with motor of four cylinders, another one of six cylinders and two versions of eight cylinders in line. Perhaps on publicity reasons it is decided to begin the construction by the falsified design more. Unfortunately, and for reasons still not clarified, this admirable vehicle never got to commercialize itself.

Previously Raul Pàteras projected and made a helicopter, that did not get to fly. This same apparatus, perfected stayed during thirty minutes in the air in the aerodrome of Barcelona.

Type C

During 1929 Enrique Pateras it designs and it presents/displays his first automobile of which it constructs diverse models. Torpedo was a model with motor of eight cylinders in line.

One characterized because in him a denominated material Elektron was used, based on the alloy of magnesium and aluminum, with which they are constructed extensive an assorted one of pieces of different parts from the car like the rims, cover of butt, inferior semicase, etc. In one of these chassis the versions for competition are developed, where it uses the distribution bivalve and that get to give 100CV 4800rpm.

In 1931 Type C of National Fished obtains magnificent results in the European mountain championship and is a regular in most of competitions, as much in Spain as abroad. This will be worth to him to obtain the Championship of Europe de Montaña (present germ of the World-wide one of Rallies) in that year of 1931 of the hand of the Chilean Juan Zanelli (first Latin American motorist in prevailing in Europe) and of Esteban Tort. You can imagine the European astonishment when observing as the prototypes of a mark “inexperienced” and commanded by strangers, surpassed to Mercedes, Bugatti and Alpha of pilots so consecrated as Caracciola or Stuck.

Bild

In addition, throughout the Thirties this car continues running with numerous triumphs. Between the tests in which it participates, we see it in the version of “Grand Prix” like in Montjuic in 1933 (like those of the images).

The Model:
Bild

- Motor: 8 cylinders in line with double camshaft in head.
- Piston displacement: 2948 cc (2960 cc.).
- Power max: 80 CV to 3,600 r.p.m. or 4,200 (that rose to 125 CV to 4,800 r.p.m. in the butt version bitree and to 180 in the only unit that equipped with a compressor “Roots”).
- Change: mechanic with 2 speeds: in first km/h arrived until the 65., and in second until the 125 km/h.
- Suspensions: semielliptical crossbows and 4 hydraulic shock absorbers of double effect.
- Brakes: hydraulic engineers, to the 4 wheels, provided with two shoes by drum. Mechanical hand brake to the back wheels.
- Body: sport, to spider, berlina.
- Color: Yellow (the one of mountain)
- Speed max: the one from 80 CV to 110/125 Km./h. Although it is lacked trustworthy data of the benefits of the competition vehicles, is considered in 185 km/h.
- Measures: Wheelbase: 3,000 mm (2,750 mm in the units of competition and, even, to 2,500 mm, in the unit with compressor that is conserved); Routes: 1.420mm (it was reduced to 1.380mm in the chassis of short battle).

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 3. Feb 2007, 18:06 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 3. Feb 2007, 18:11 

I have made Type C of Grand Prix of 1933, and am finishing to Type C champion of the European of Mountain of 1931.

Both car is very similar, single varying the cockpit and some measures. By the difficulty in the language I show single the images, that can be of one or the other.
If somebody has some doubt, that it asks it.

He realizado el Type C de Grand Prix de 1933, y estoy acabando el Type C campeón del Europeo de Montaña de 1931.
Ambos coches son muy parecidos, solo variando el habitaculo y algunas medidas. Por la dificultad en el idioma, muestro solo las imágenes, que pueden ser de uno o del otro.
Si alguien tiene alguna duda, que la pregunte.

NACIONAL PESCARA

Donor: the Bugatti de Pink Car.

Image with the tasks made in the original one.
Bild

Already covered in putty and adaptation with the chassis and the
motor.
Bild

The different parts that are had to add.
Bild

The cockpit.
Bild

The quartering of the direction.
Bild

The mounted direction.
Bild

The frontal of the GP car
Bild

An aerial Vista.
Bild

The one of the European of Mountain, slope to finalize
Bild

I reiterate my grief of not knowing English, nor German.
Greetings to all
Frederic

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 3. Feb 2007, 18:17 

Hola Frederic,

:top absolutamente maravilloso! :top

absolutely wonderful!

regards
Slotty

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 7. Feb 2007, 13:05 
Admin
Admin

Hi Frederic,

that is a nice car and a very creative way of building it.

Regards
Homer

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 7. Feb 2007, 16:54 

Hi Frederic

Great car, I especially like the steering front wheels. That is something I want to have in some of my cars, too.

Saludos
Dani

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 7. Feb 2007, 17:26 

Hi Fredo, is really delirious and funny the google-translation of "Nacional Pescara" (National Fished :lol: :lol: ) history and the "marqués de Pescara" (marques of fished :lol: :lol: ).
You should improve your english. :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 7. Feb 2007, 20:43 

Gracias Slotty and Homer.

Dani,
To my also I like the cars with direction. It will watch to bring to this forum the direction of a P34.

Andresito, smart, :wink:
I cannot improve my English. It would have to begin with “catón”, that is to say, “my mami me mima” but in Inglish :mrgreen:

Gracias Slotty y Homer.
-Dani, A mi tambien me gustan los coches con dirección. Miraré de traer a este foro la dirección de un P34.
-Andresito, majo, No puedo mejorar mi ingles. Tendría que empezar con el "catón", es decir, "mi mama me mima" pero en Ingles

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 7. Feb 2007, 21:02 
Special Member
Special Member

Hi, Frederic,

a very nice car, a very good "conversion" and a very good scr, too!

I have build a similar type of car (Alfa P2) from a MacPinches-kit, using the Pink-Car front-axle and - Wheels, too. Maybe on Sunday I will make some pictures to put them to DocSlot-International.

Regards, Taffy

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 10. Feb 2007, 02:08 

Gracias Taffy,
I will already watch with interest since it beams.

Gracias Taffy
Ya miraré con interes como lo haces.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde