Aktuelle Zeit: 29. Mär 2024, 16:17

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Ford RS 2600 Team Slot resin body
BeitragVerfasst: 29. Jan 2007, 23:40 
Newcomer

Five years after the introduction of mustang, Ford design a similar model in Europe. Although it was a reduced production to satisfy the European market, the Capri offered all the elements that did mustang a success in North America; The combination of a long hood and a small interior. Everything what needed was a motor of great piston displacement, more importantly possibly V6 RS engined 2600 of 150 bhp. RS 2600 was thought to accredit the Capri for group 2, and Ford had to produce 1000 units at least. In 1972 Jochen Mass one prevailed in the championship of tourism to the steering wheel of RS 2600, and in the 74 ford took control of the campenato of pilots and constructors after battling with BMW.

Bild

This serves as introduction. I had this resin for. .i can´t remember, and start this. .i don´t remember too . I always like much the car but I did not was with forces to do it (masked, etc…), but thanks to the great works that see this way and that they serve as great lesson retake the subject. The truth is that the resins of team slot always employ enough and this has not been an exception. It does not have step by step of the preparation of the body because already know the history, binds, putty and binds again . I have opened the takings of the back fins ahead and behind like only detail...; Primer, and three or four fine hands of duplicolor primer,duplicolor white spray,and two days ago masked and… the blue one. To be my first mask I believe that it has been cool,isn´t?
The marks of windows, grids of lights and others with duplicolor also, but of the type of adjustments applied to brush, as well as the black of the grill.
The decals are those of team slot but trimmed… I had to cut them because they adjust very bad with the windows and to stick them in pieces. Microsol "by a tube"(spanish typical phrase) to adapt them and patience. They are not absolutely exact like seems in the photos, but I believe that the aspect is good. Some parts of decals had a dark blue line , and what I did so were paint it witha a little bit of spray o aplastic object, and with a good brush i give layers of paint to the unions . The result like you see it´s so good.

The chassis at the moment takes the original one, but i would like to put the complete chassis and the gear of bmw 3.0 of fly, rims and axes including like you can to see on the photos .
And at the moment this is all.
Now I am doing cockpit with a scale model of monogram, adapting it to the interior of the resin.In a week I hope finish it.
I hope you like it friends,and sorry for the traslation.

First decals:

Bild

With all the added decals and rest of oders as the letters of ford. They are not the same typography, but it was i have. I saw later that in the front it have two entrances under the grill, and i simulated them with decals of one registers black that brings the bookstore decal of team slot.

Bild
Bild

The evolution… 2600 RS and RS Turbo,two of my favorite cars… and the next,ford RS 3100… one day of this I´ll do it..i hope :roll:

Bild
Bild

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 29. Jan 2007, 23:40 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 30. Jan 2007, 08:57 
Admin
Admin

Hi seryi_gt!

This car looks great! I have always liked the real one because of its powerful looks. Your Models seems to turn out real nice.

Please keep us updated!

Regards
Homer

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 1. Feb 2007, 16:19 

:top

Very nice paintjob and a great car!

:cool

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 2. Feb 2007, 12:00 

Hi seryi_gt

Really nice car! Great job. Please update, if there is any change to it.

Saludos
Dani

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde